- In New York you told people that being a good parent is a
primary responsibility. That it is a privilege not a job. On
the Internet, children of premies have expressed bitter resentment
that their parents spent so much time obsessively following you
around from program to program, at a time when they badly needed
parental love and attention. Why didn't you discourage this habit?
- In New York you spoke of your old fashioned family values
& referred to the consevative Indian way & said that
it is a very good & positive system of value. Have you adhered
to these values yourself?
- In Kissimee, Florida you told us that the only tie we had
with our parents was the one they gave us for Christmas. Many
of us were teenagers at the time. Would you tell your own teenage
kids the same? What country did these values come from?
- In New York you said that even when a child gets married,
that new love cannot replace the need for the parent to continue
to give their love to that child. Yet, when I was a teenager, moving into your ashram at your suggestion,
you required me to give up all attachments to my family and I
was personally told by your instructor David Smith that you wanted
us to cut our ties with our families. Don't you owe my mother
an apology? Are you going to apologise to all the parents
of premies who 'cut their ties'? If so when?
- You prohibited your instructors and 'ashram premies' from
having relationships with the opposite sex saying it would distract
them from their practice of Knowledge. You however were married
and have kept a mistress for years. Don't you think that it is
unfair to ask others to forgo such things that you have never
yourself been asked to refrain from.
- Why do you put out videos from Visions that state that you
are a "family man", and encourage premies to bring
people to viewings of these videos, when it is a lie?
- Have you always been faithful to your wife?
- If not, who were you unfaithful with and under what circumstances?
- Have you ever asked your followers to procure premie women for you for sex?
- Do you feel that you have hurt your wife and children by
having a long time affair, especially when
you once were referred to as the "lord of love", and
have publicly stated many times how much you love your wife and
- Do you feel that your other "one night stands"
with premie women have been abusive in any way?
- How can you claim to be a bringer of peace when you don't
even get along with your own brother?