- Why do you encourage your followers to line up and kiss your feet?
- In an article that appeared in 'The Sydney Morning Herald'
John Macgregor wrote that a highlight of Amaroo programs is the
darshan line, the foot-kissing ritual which you have quietly
revived. He said that these are now entered via a metal detector,
and held on days when no outsiders are present and their existence
publicly denied. Is this true?
- In the Darshan Line, what were the white envelopes for?
- What do you get out of the ritual?
- What do you think your followers get out of the ritual?